Saturday, April 1, 2017
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
1120 Sanctuary Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Through ongoing training and development, we will provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to be confident in answering the questions of our members and provider offices. Your outstanding customer service skills with help us as we fulfill our mission to advance dental health and access through exceptional dental benefits service!
• Provide excellent service regarding eligibility, benefits and claims in telephonic, electronic and written form.
• Provide education to our customers by accessing reference materials and systems information.
• Documenting your customer interactions in our computer systems.
• A minimum of 2 years of successful customer service work experience within a call center. Previous dental and/ or health care related experience preferred.
• Strong communication skills and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to handle constant customer contact while navigating through multiple computer systems.
• Multitasking and time management abilities.
What’s in it for you?
We are a culture that values communication, collaboration and accountability. We strive to follow thoughtful business practices and take pride in what we do. In addition to supportive leadership and colleagues, some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary and a yearly bonus opportunity.
• World class benefits package including dental, medical, vision and prescription coverage.
• Vacation pay, sick pay and 12 paid holidays!
• 6% company 401K contribution in addition to a match!
• Wellness program rewards and discounts.
• Performance incentives and payouts!
• Business casual dress (you can wear jeans!)
Be prepared for on the spot interviews and bring your resume!