The Alpharetta Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) will host a free Family Reunion Workshop on Saturday, October 7, 2017 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, 5750 Windward Parkway in Alpharetta, Georgia.
The Alpharetta CVB’s family reunion specialist will help attendees gain insight into the planning process and show how Alpharetta’s easy access, mild climate, exceptional facilities and world-class shopping, dining and entertainment make it the perfect location for fun-filled special events.
The workshop and lunch are complimentary and one lucky attendee will be selected to receive a digital camera, perfect for capturing those memories soon to be made. Attendees will also learn how to plan other types of gatherings, including reunions of schools, military units, corporate groups and professional organizations.
“Offering the Family Reunion Workshop is a great way to reach individuals or planners in our local market and help give them all the tools they need to plan a memorable and successful event.” says Janet Rodgers, president and CEO of the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau. “With its year-round mild climate, warm hospitality, and a full calendar of things to do, Alpharetta is the ideal place to host a variety of group events.”
Once you have all the information you need to organize a successful celebration, the Alpharetta CVB can help you execute your plan as your one-stop resource for FREE personalized event planning services. The experienced staff is available and ready to provide the best insider tips on how to make your event a success.
The Alpharetta CVB Complimentary Planning Services include:
- Providing insight on venues and parks in the Alpharetta area based on what you envision for your reunion activities.
- Checking hotel rates and availability at all Alpharetta hotels based on your needs and provide you with one comprehensive list of options from the hotels.
- Assisting with hotel site inspections.
- Providing complimentary welcome bags with Alpharetta visitor information for Alpharetta hotel guests.
- Offering insider tips on securing the best activities, dining and vendor options for your event.
- Suggesting customized itineraries for attendees.
To reserve your seat at the upcoming Family Reunion Workshop, and to request expert assistance in planning your event visit www.awesomealpharetta.com or contact our reunion specialist, Hala Shell at 678-297-2811 or at email@example.com. Can’t make it to the workshop but want more information about planning your workshop in the Alpharetta area? Call or email our reunion planning specialist today for a FREE reunion planning guide.